With a fantastic range of chargers from the functional and affordable, through to those requiring stylish chargers for modern offices. Our commercial range can be configured to work on single or 3 phase supply delivering from 3kW to 22kW. Chat with out friendly experts who will guide you to the perfect range of chargers.
Charge-m8® Workplace Charge Scheme
Where indicated, Charge-m8 EV chargers are approved by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) and eligible for a government grant towards the installation costs of EV Chargers for electric & Hybrid vehicles.
Also known as the OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS), the grant provides 75% of the purchase & installation cost of up to 40 new Workplace EV charging point sockets, up to a maximum of £350 for qualifying vehicles, subject to the following criteria:
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a voucher-based scheme that provides support towards the up-front costs of the purchase and installation of electric vehicle chargepoints. A workplace will qualify for grant funding under the OLEV scheme if they meet the criteria detailed below.
Charge-m8 cannot provide bespoke advice on eligibility online. Please fill in the Order-Enquiry and a member of the Charge-m8 team will contact you to discuss your individual circumstances and check if you qualify for the grant scheme.
If you live in Scotland, additional funding may be available from the Scottish Government via the Energy Saving Trust.
Workplace Eligibility requirements
The scheme is open to organisations (as defined below) that fulfil all of the following criteria:
- a) are a registered business, charity, or public sector organisation evidenced by a Companies House reference number. You can alternatively apply by using your VAT registration number or HMRC registration letter. Charities not in possession of any of this documentation can upload a copy of their registration to the Charity Commission by using the upload field reserved for HMRC registration letter.
- b) must be either:
a public authority – includes government departments and their agencies, the armed forces, local governments, the NHS and emergency services. In considering eligibility, OZEV will use the public authorities referenced in LGA Act 2003, Section 33, and the Freedom of Information Act, Schedule 1, parts 1-3, or:
must have received less than Euro 200,000 of public support in the last 3 fiscal years (previous 2 fiscal and current fiscal year), or which is currently pending before applying for the WCS and satisfy the eligibility criteria for de minimis aid
- c) can declare a need for electric vehicle charging equipment or an intent to encourage uptake among their staff and/or fleet
- d) are located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- e) has dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets
- f) own the property or have consent from the landlord for charge-points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application
In order to receive a voucher, the applicant must acknowledge the eligibility criteria set out above, and agree to the declarations when applying through the application portal.
You can claim up to 40 charging sockets per eligible workplace. More information on the OLEV WCS Scheme can viewed online here.