Easee One EV Charger 7KW
The Easee One is a beautifully designed charger. As you would expect from Scandinavian design, everything that can be simplified has been simplified to produce an unparalled technology that keeps both you and the environment at the heart of the design.
- A minimalistic geometric modern design available in 5 different colours.
- The Easee App gives you full control over your charger. Set charge schedules to take advantage of off-peak charging rates with participating electric suppliers.
- Make the unit tethered or untethered at the press of a butting by locking the cable within the App.
- Updated 24/7 to ensure new software updates are installed as soon as they become available.
5 colour choices: Black, White, Anthracite , Blue, Red
A built in eSim offers free mobile internet throughout the lifetime of the product. This ensures the unit is kept up to date with the latest software 24/7 without user input.
One of the smallest chargers on the market.
Low electricity bills: A built-in scheduler allows you to set charging for off-peak tariffs
3 year warranty
- Dimensions (mm): H: 256 x W: 193 x D: 106
- Weight:1.5 kg
- Wall mounting (mm): c/c H: 160 x W: 125
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to +50 °C
- Charging power: 1.4–7.4 kW (6 – 32 A)
- Number of phases: 1
- Connection point: Type-2 socket (IEC 62196-2)
- Voltage: 230 V AC – single phase (±10 %)
- Mains frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Advanced load distribution
- Up to 3 Charging Robots on the same circuit
- Accuracy of built-in energy meter (±2 %)
- Built-in eSIM (LTE Cat M1/ 2G /GPRS)
- WiFi 2.4 GHz b/g/n connection
- Easee Link RFTM
- Control charging with the Easee app
- RFID/NFC reader
- OCPP 1.6 via our API
- Open API
SENSORS AND INDICATORS
- Light strip showing the status of the charger
- Touch button for manual adjustment
- Temperature sensors in all main contacts
- Integrated overload protection according to EN IEC 61851-1:2019
- Built-in RCD for ground fault protection (30 mA AC/ 6 mA DC) according to EN 61008-1 and IEC 62955
- Integrated broken PEN lead protection according to BS 7671:2018/A1:2020
- Degree of protection: IP54 (the backplate is IP22 without cover)
- Impact resistance: IK10
- Insulation class: I
- Over voltage category III
COMPLIES WITH THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS
- 2014/53/EU (RED)
- 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- 2014/30/EU (EMC)
- 2014/35/EU (LVD)
- The Electric Vehicles (Smart Charge Points) Regulations 2021
- See DoC for details at easee.support
POWER GRIDS AND FUSES
- Installation network: TT, TN-S, TN-C and TN-C-S
- Installation circuit breaker: Max 40 A overload protection
INTERGRATED CIRCUIT IN BACKPLATE
- Wire cross-section: up to 16 mm2 (single cable)/ up to 10 mm2 (parallel connection)
- Cable diameter: 8–22 mm
- Terminal tightening: 5 Nm
- Cable strip length: 12 mm
|Manufacturer Part Number||12345678|